CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the book of questions...

so I'm sitting with my girls, and one of my girls homeboys...and we start reading this book. You know one of those book that asks you these off the wall questions like would you rather be blind or def, if you could replace your appendage with a household utensil what would it be. Stupid questions. And some of them were waaaaaaaay to deep for me. Like if you could have two and a half seconds with your God, what facial expression would you flash him as you confess your inner most thoughts. Seriously? Ok, now I am never one to be serious. Whether it's my own self defense mechanism to avoid all my denials, male failures, and repetitive attempts at being an adult....I think someone should make up a REAL question book, something that a few drunk friends can hang out with, and answer, without stumbling on their words, well without me stumbling on my words, and still remain friends at the end of the day. For example

1. You live with your significant other, there is a department of health letter that comes in the mail, you see it...what do you do? what if he/she mentions nothing of it?
2. Your sleeping with a man, they are clearly only built for a 1" by 1" piece of saran wrap and they pull out a Trojan Magnum...for safety reasons, you....?
3. Your ex's best friend is seriously hot, and insisting on making you their smashpiece, knowing it's wrong, but knowing it would be all worth it...what would you do?
4. If given the chance would you really beat that bad ass kid in front of you in the check out at Wal Mart? And their parent for not checking them?
5. Your at your significant other's house, they leave you alone for hours on end, all their passwords are stored in their computer, do your crack into their networking sites? You do and find potentially incriminating information, what do you do?( P.S- Bella highly suggests leaving this one ALONE y'all)


Potentially more to come...for now...back to work....

2 comments:

Lena said...

I had one of those silly question books...don't know where it went, hmmm.

Why don't you make the book?? You had some very good questions there missy.

My answers -
1. I would give him the letter and ask about it, tell him to open it and read it. If he refuses then I would prob. be sneaky and read it behind his back even if it meant taping it back together.

2. I would probably bust out laughing and give him the condom he needs.

3. I wouldn't go there at all.

4. Nah.

5. I confront them. Even though I am wrong for snooping but what the hell ever too late now so why keep the info to myself. Been there as well and I agree with your disclaimer.

GOODENess said...

ok...I think I can answer these "kwerstchuns" mamcita...

1. I would hand deliver the letter from the health department with a smile on my face and a knife in my pocket...
2. I would suggest one of my own condoms because they "feel" better (an ego stroker to the death of me)...
3. If my ex was not a serious relationship...I would ride his friend into the sunset...yeah, I'm just a ho like that...suck it easy...lol
4. No way! I don't touch other people's kids...
5. I would have to leave...I am a nosy b*tch adn I would be punching myself in the face to resist such obvious temptation...if you go looking for it...you will find it...