CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This MF....

so what had happened was, my brother moved out of our lease..in the middle of it. Left his $800/wk job to go make $300 week. Left sunny Atlanta, for the dreary armpit of the nation...Upstate NY. All for some pussy, i.e. his girlfriend. (Mild haterade tone due to the fact that apparently the only man I have met thus far to make these types of sacrifices...is related to me...)

Anywhoo... In comes scumbag #9,324 of my life. Great. Some one to pay my brothers rent, it'll help him out, I'm all for it. My brother gets to stay in the armpit of the nation chasin after his girl, I get to keep my incredibly affordable newly remodeled 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home I have found in downtown for $995.00/month. Well, scumbag #9,324, let's call him...B- and no that's not a coincidence
that B stands for Broke ass Bitch. So I meet B through a friend, we become acquainted, he moves in. It's cool for like a day. Cause instantly he's comin up with some bullshit as to why he doesn't have any money. How does he not have any money? He works two jobs, his child support isn't unrealistic, he drives a car with like 150,000 miles on it...what the hell is goin on? But I'll be patient. I'll work with him-like a DUMB BITCH. We got to a point where we didn't even speak when we saw each other in the house, walking past each other like we never met. I don't know why our relationship turned like that. We used to be cool. He became one of those people that just drove me the fuck insane. Prolly cause he owed me so much damn money but...He would actually use my laundry detergent, and if it ran out he had his own stash in his bedroom. Who the hell hoards laundry detergent. Never took the garbage out. Would pile it under the kitchen sink in a small can until you could barely shut the door. Oh and my favorite...Would take my laundry out of the WASHER, and just leave it wet in random cardboard boxes. Never contributed to any household products of any sort...would turn the heat up to 83 and leave it on all day while he was at work. Why'd he care he wasn't paying for shit...

I have tried to think of reasons why he started acting stank all of a sudden....Is he embarrassed (side note: he should be ashamed that he couldn't afford to come out of pocked $400.00/month flat fee for everything)? Was he too busy having his wife in my house during the day, and his girlfriend there at night, and incorporating a female roommate into conversation was just to complicated for him? Iunoo...

Where's a bitches money? I don't give a fuck if he was humping Asexual midgets in that room, or if he was selling his rotten penis for $2 a hit....Just bring me my money. His total balance is $660 that he owes me. His excuse was he had to put down a deposit for his own place since the lease at the house was up. Now, if he was a smart, considerate person he would say..."Damn, I don't have shit. I prolly ain't gon' have shit for a while...lemme move into a rent by the room where my broke ass was before." Nooo....he didn't say that to me, whom has a whole house full a'shit that I can't just go stay at some sleazy motel, or by the lot at some dirty trailer park. He boldly looked in my face and explained why he and his 2 laundry baskets of clothes, and 1 pool stick, deserved to move into a new place....while I get to sit around like retard waiting for this money to come, that, p.s. ain't never coming....

He changed his phone number the day before he moved out, finally called me....on some yet again broke as a joke bullshit. Said he would call me Monday with my money. Monday came and went. Tuesday, I blew the hell up out of his phone. When I wasn't callin, my girl was, when she wasn't callin my ex was. So I hear my ex smackin his gums this morning, huffin and puffin, cursing in his foreign language of backwoods Trinidadian...I wake up, ask what's wrong....This MF turned his phone off. Not off as in to voicemail. OFF as in it's disconnected. Now maybe his broke ass didn't pay the bill, but what are the chances....Looks like Bella gonna hafta run up in the job today...cause I know where BOTH his jobs are, and his new apartment. I will get my $660.00 worth of driving this man insane. He's gonna be so sick of me that he's gonna have to grow back his hair just to pull that shit out...

As for someone who takes pride in watching all those damn shows:Judge Judy, Maria Lopez, Mathis, Joe Brown, this list goes on...I should have gotten all this dumb shit in writing saying he owes me money.
I fucked up. I should have kicked his broke ass to the curb. I shoulda stolen his ATM card. I shoulda told his wife about his girlfriend...I guess from now on if a grown ass man looks broke, smells broke, acts broke, and tries to move into my house with two laundry baskets and a pool stick. I guess I'll have to send his broke ass back to where he came from.

3 comments:

boo said...

so now that i read...



LMAO!! the last paragraph killed it. walks like a duck sounds like a duck...yep its a broke bitch hehe.

hope you rectify that.

Bella said...

okay. 1. pyzam.com ??? maybe??

2. i am sure after i run up in his job tonight ill have another bootleg story to tell...broke mf....

Anonymous said...

leave the sum bags alone - even fam, and i will le u know u can come to grand opening thank for the drive by and d return pls