CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I dont trust you bitch....

Let me just start out by saying that both my liver and I survived another Atlanta Carnival Weekend. Not the flyest I have attended, in fact whack in comparison...but with good friends- exciting nonetheless.

Anywhoo. I fully blame the republican party for the small attendance of any West Indian parties this weekend. After all who in the hell can afford to fill up the "muddacunt" gas tank at $4.53 a gallon, drive 35 miles one way, pay $20 cover-jus to bus a whine. Thank you George Bush.

In other pathetic news. Apparently my teenage love affair has been cut short. J said he is buying the tickets for me and a friend of mine for the Alicia Keys concert. While I pride myself In being multi-cultural. I can make my way around a Trini conversation, and attempt to whine with d best of dem. My spanish would survive in the bars of Tijuana. And I can tell you any shape of any pasta at any Trattoria (now that could be because I'm Italian or because I'm a heifer who likes to eat-you decide.) What I truly would like to believe is that I didn't make up yet another random conversation and pull it out of my guinea ass.

In other digressional news. How come every time I go to get my nails and toes done, these lovely Asian women ask if I want my eye brows done. Listen chic, do I really want my eye brows done by some heffa who shaves hers off and draws hers in...I don't trust you bitch.....

thank you and good day.

2 comments:

Lena said...

Yay you survived! Sorry it was wack, so was the wedding. The bartenders couldn't even get the drinks right.
At least now you can go to to the concert and not worry about anything occurring with J, right? Best of all, it's free. Wait are you going or he's just saying that BS now that you said no? Girl, they always try to wax my eyebrows and I've NEVER had them done before, I think they look perfectly fine as do yours.

Anonymous said...

George W. Bush doesn't need thanking because he had nothing to do with the spike in gas prices.

~ Sisyphus, www.tsfiles.wordpress.com