CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I make beats yo.

yeah and let me just say I could give a fuck less. It seems as soon as I drove south of the Georgia border everyone and they momma became a music producer. The following scenario probably happens weekly, and not only in the club, but also at the gas station, waffle house, Gladys Knight's Chicken and Waffles, The Cheesecake Factory, ETC.


I walk into a club, and every man deems it necessary to make it a part of their game.

Bootleg Dude at club, with sunglasses on, rocking a blue tooth on...which by the way I never quite fully understood anyway...who the fuck are you talking to? I can't hear my damn girl who is right the hell next to me so I know you aren't accepting no damn incoming calls...approaches me with the following conversation:

"Ay,Ay Shawty"
ME: "Hi"
Bootleg Dude: "How you doin Miss lady"
ME: "Fine how are you"
BD : "I'm good you enjoyin yourself"
Me: "Im good enjoying the music"
BD" yeah you like the music? I make beats too you know" (hands me some triflin version of a demo with a picture of him, twelve pit bulls, and about 8 AK's on it, 4 pieces of random bling, and the words GUNTOTINCHEESESTACKERS)

BD then pulls a crinkled up card from his wallet that apparently he had his alleged secretary made for him, proceeds to tell me that his cousin also has a studio. His cousin's baby's ma's brother's uncle has an up an coming label . His brother is also a producer/rapper but is going through some hard times right now,but he be on that bull shit sometimes so he don't really be fucking with him like that.

Now those of you who may have read my Judgemental Angel Post, may see this response coming:
Me: "So you don't have a job?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!

"so you dont have a job?"

lmao you're soo me.

this dude told me in cali that he's a rapper. i said "so what do you do for work?"
"i make music"
"okay what else you do?"
"thats it"
"so you dont have a job?"

lames.

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!

"so you dont have a job?"

lmao you're soo me.

this dude told me in cali that he's a rapper. i said "so what do you do for work?"
"i make music"
"okay what else you do?"
"thats it"
"so you dont have a job?"

lames.

Anonymous said...

"so you dont have a job?"

Of course, no woman truly cares if a man has a job. This question betrays what women are thinking but are too cowardly to admit. That is, they mean to ask "Do you have a regular source of income which you can spend on me regularly?"

Arrivederci amore!

~ Sisyphus, www.tsfiles.wordpress.com

Mo said...

lol did he stutter trying to defend his "career path" or did he glare angrily upset you'd diss his "career path"? either way....he don't have a job lol