CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm a soca warrior.

Oh thank god. It's official.It is Atlanta's Carnival Weekend. The weekend I look forward to EEEEEEEEEEEEvery year. Tonight is the flag party. And I am officially Atlanta's Italian Soca warrior. Here is to a weekend of true whining and rolling. I will be kickin it of tonight with my girls. I leave you all with a playlist of my favorites. So do me a favor, get a flag, get a rag, shit I don't care if you get a sock. Wave it. Jump. Whine. Rooooooooooooooooooll. Me and my liver will hopefully return on Monday. Hope y'all have a faaaaaaaaaaabulous weekend. <3


Flag Party 2008

4 comments:

Lena said...

I thought of you today when I saw a car tag that read "SOCA QN". Have fun!

Bella said...

thanks baby girl! i will take a whine for ya!

GOODENess said...

DO IT THEN MAMA! I LOVE SOHK!! so rock it up and whine ya body gal...for me...

Mo said...

jump & whine! jump n whine!

man, i haven't been to any carnival in awhile. i miss it...esp jouvert *sigh* hope you had fun