CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

23 hours and counting

so I can't wait until vacation tomorrow. Ahhh yes, a week in Florida with all 326 of my family members. I won't have a moment of clear thought, let alone quiet moments, to even think about the past two weeks....

I can honestly say that I miss that man. I know, I know. I'm sure my friends think I should miss him as much as a woman misses a yeast infection. But I do. I can't deny that I wouldn't trade in the absence of him in my life for a relationship. Unfortunately I also feel that you can put what you want in one hand and shit in the other and see what you get more of. And I get POOOOO. He came into my job two days ago. I definitely knew I couldn't show my ass of emotions like an Oprah saves the children episode. He came in and asked me if I would look for another house for him, since I sold him his first one. I explained, ever so non-chalantly, that I didn't think it was a good idea. I had told him that for over a year now....so why ask my advice when you know the answer? Why ask my advice over and over and over again, if you aren't going to listen? After the conversation went on about 10 minutes, I finally said I didn't care what he did. J instantly replied with "why does this have to be about us?" Ummmmmm no boo...I told you my opinion for over 365 days, after this much time "I don't care" was all I had left. He then proceeded to ask when I was leaving for vacation...and who was watching my dog. And let me tell you- he was not keen on me not letting him watch her. He kept trying to convince me like I don't know that this is open territory for you to call me while I am away. He just stood there aimlessly. I told him to have a good one, when he told me he only came there to pick up some stuff. Dude, you ride a motorcycle. This is a construction business...so unless you came over to pick up 6 nails and a few screws....save it! And I say I miss him because after all the drama...and him coming in my job looking homeless...I still had butterflies. Booooo to my damn self.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i get poooooo

&

miss him like a yeast infection

*dead*

lol i hear you girl. you may miss him for a while. time apart will help that feeling

Lena said...

Well, he sure is trying damn HARD.

Bella said...

you know lena...now that I realize you go to gsu...i should prolly stop bloggin about one of your fellow classmates =:)