CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

white folk smell like fried bologna.

While I admit that I may fall victim to certain stereotypes (I have dated black men, rock Timbs, and have gold bamboo earrings that are larger than life....) I also find myself buying into other stereotypes (all West Indian men can fix my car....) But today, I find myself at a crossroads. Today I find myself confused about some truths, facts, demographic statistics. Today I wonder- will the question boggling my brain this afternoon ever truthfully be answered. Will some major research group full of overworked college grads ever reveal the truth....

Do white people or black people eat more chicken?*

*this is in no way to offend anyone. An actual question brought to me in a completely neutral environment while watching Flavor of Love 3.

2 comments:

Lena said...

Dang I should've done my senior research thesis on this question...maybe next time. But I am going to agree with Mister Halsey there.

Anonymous said...

MEXICANS!!!