CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

another random weekend.

So in a complete effort to blow my mind off of this emotional downward cluster fuck of a week...I went out. A few times. Friday was a simple night out to the underground hip hop scene. Tried to keep my mind off of him, but since we would go there together, and it was the first place we met...it wasn't as easy as I thought.

But the next night? ON AND MF POPPIN. It was one of those successful nights at the West Indian club. You know where you leave, get home, 4 AM, peeling of your clothes, feet hurt, legs ache, and you probably won't gain hearing back until at least Monday....yep it was that good. However, whats the deal with some of these guys boo-ing girls up at the damn club? I mean a little action is cool, but I have danced the reggae set, the dancehall set, the NY set, the ATL set, and the soca set with you....And what the hell is damn bumpin and grindin to Jay Z....I'm confused. Can I at least get a two step? SOMETHING!!! OH it was HAWWWWWWIbble. This man would not leave me alone. I tried everything, stepping away, finding other guys, dancing horrifically off beat, and even running away. He was on me like jerk on chicken. I've realized that you can't be nice to some folk. Some folk you gotta be ignorantly abrasive. We took a series of pictures that night....and my bug a boo got some action

Photobucket

on another note...have you ever noticed how someone could ruin a name? Certain people can just RUIN a name. Whether its Omarosa, Paris, Adolph....you get the point. And it's not just celebrities, it could be your high school nemesis...or your mentally unstable cousin. I know there was a few names that I loved, but could never pass on to my children, because some where along the lines I met someone and they made me throw up in my mouth every time I heard the name. I know it's bad. Just thought about it being that I met a really nice guy Saturday. We had a good time. And no it is not the bug-a-boo pictured above. But towards the end I find out his name. Same as my father. For those of you who don't know- that's REALLY not a good thing.

I woke up early yesterday, pissed off because everyone knew not to call because I was going out. As described above, I was looking forward to that GOOD sleep. Can I get 8 hours. NOoooooo. I get 5. Apparently J deemed it necessary to send me two pictures of MYSELF. No contact with him except fighting through friends...and you randomly send me a picture of me on the beach in Trinidad, and a picture of me sleeping (with my mouth open :D ) I mean, not that I don't love pictures...but this is unnecessary. I told myself that he was probably just deleting them out of his phone and figured he would send them to me. Until 8 hours later he sent the picture of me sleeping....again. I don't know if he sent them for me to respond...but I didn't, either time. Bastard.

4 comments:

boo said...

he wants you to contact him BADLY. he's trying to get a rise out of you. i would deffinately ignore him until he is ready to talk to you like a grown up and skip the kiddie shit

i feel the same way about my father. i wont date anyone with his first name and im pissed im still stuck with his last

Bella said...

thats fine. he cant want till he's blue in the face.

and i paid $170 to take on my moms last name....sooo worth it!

Bella said...

it was me!!!! too small of a world i didnt even know you lived in the A. Actually was there to support my boy who's taking the leap of commitment this weekend! you shoulda acted crazy and asked if it was me!!!!!

Lena said...

I go there a lot actually. I am suppose to go tomorrow for Sloppy Seconds.

It was dark, I had a few drinks you know I didnt want to seem crazy. I did tell my friend "I think I know her online" and she said "Okay you're crazy"...lol